Y además de eso te sale el buscador de google con publicidad abajo (y bien grande),
quiere decir que has instalado un software en tu ordenador que cambia la página de inicio de tu navegador:
Para volver a la configuración que tenías tienes que seguir las instrucciones que figuran en la
Dependiendo del navegador que uses tendrás que elliminarlo de una forma u otra, te deseo mucha suerte y mucha paciencia... yo aún estoy en ello... ya os iré contando...
You may unistall GadgetBox from your Add/Remove programs in your Windows Control Panel or follow the below directions:
- Right click on your desktop
- Click on "Gadgets"
- Right click on "GadgetBox App"
- Click Uninstall
How to Change Your Default Search Engine in FireFox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
1. Change the default search engine of FireFox search bar:
FireFox search box doesn’t have the default search engine as we understand it. What you need to do is the following: just click the drop down arrow next to the search engine icon and select a search engine (you can see your current default search engine in bold). Firefox will remember your choice and use the selected search engine from now on (until you change it again).
2. Change the default search engine of FireFox address bar:
With FireFox you can search simply by typing your search terms in the address bar (that’s where you see your current URL). In this case, the default search engine will be used to search.
Type “about:config” into the address bar and click “Enter”, then click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button. Type “keyword.URL” into the search box that appears. Right-click on the “keyword.URL” entry and click “Modify”, enter the search engine you would like to search from the address bar with.
Change Default Search Engine in Google Chrome
1. Navigate: Settings (icon) -> Options and click “Manage” next to your “Default search engine“2. Select your preferred search engine from the list and click “Make Default” button.
Change Default Search Engine in Internet Explorer 8
If you are using Internet Explorer 8, your default search engine is likely to be Bing. Here’s how you can change that:
1. In the search bar, there is a small arrow to the right of the search icon (magnifying glass).
2. Click the arrow and then select “Manage search engines”;
3. Select the Search Provider that you like to set as default here.4. Click on ‘Set as default’ button.
How to change my browser's home page
1. Open Internet Explorer and Click the Tools menu and Internet Options
2. In the general tab, type the URL of the web page that you want to be your home page or if you are currently on the page you wish to be set as your home page, click the Use Current button. Click Ok to apply changes.
3. The next time you open your browser it should open the page you entered.Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and Click the Tools menu and Options
2. Under General and Home Page, type the URL of the web page you want to be your home page. Click Ok to apply changes.Google Chrome
1. In the top-right corner of the browser, open the wrench dropdown menu and select settings.
2. In the settings tab, click on set pages under the "On Start up" part of the screen as described in the image below
3. Make sure the homepage you would like to have is in the list so it will launch as your chrome browser launches.
How to uninstalll gbox serach new tab funcionallity
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), and then click Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel. Select the SearchNewTab. Click the Remove button. Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
Navigate to chrome://extensions. Find the SearchNewTab extension. Press the Uninstall button, as it is shown in the figure.
under internet explorer, please put: Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer. Click the Tools button, and then click Manage Add-ons. Under Show, click Show all add-ons. Click on the SearchNewTab, and then click More information. In the More Information dialog box, click Remove. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. When you are finished, click Close.
Thank you! Please feel free to send us suggestions of how to improve GadgetBox at firstname.lastname@example.org